I can't wait to meet you and your love and help all your weddings dreams come true.
I’m Victoria. A wife, mother, and Certified Wedding Planner and Event Designer through the Certified Wedding Planner Society. I am a loud laugher, a sweets lover, and a natural-born leader with a keen eye for detail. My passion for event planning was cultivated from a young age by the charismatic women in my life to whom hosting gatherings came naturally, from my mom’s expansive meals during the holidays to my great aunt insisting on always using the “good” china for Sunday family dinner. They all had a way of gracefully making others feel welcomed while being the picture of a perfect hostess. Being steeped in such a tradition of hospitality has given me the innate ability to react gracefully under pressure, a genuine love of serving others, and an appreciation for exquisite details.
- My faith and my family always come first.
- My friends call me the “Hostess with the mostest” and they’re not wrong!
- Food is my love language. I have a soft spot for wings & tacos.
- Thrift shopping > any other kind of shopping.
- I’m 8w7 on the Enneagram.
- I think weddings are where joy, love, and laughter gather to be among family and friends.
Get to know me: